Was your home built before 1976? If so, it most likely was painted with lead based paint. Lead paint only becomes a threat to you and your family once it begins to peel. The peeled paint allows the lead dust to escape and although it cannot be seen, it is very harmful when inhaled or ingested (especially for children & pets).
All in the Family is a Lead Safe Firm, all of our staff are trained and certified. Call on the professionals to have these services performed as safely as possible!
Please note that All in the Family Painting may not be able to honor booking requests made.